• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

WRUW Friday 26th March

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flickr playing silly buggers again. So you just have to imagine me wearing the other g shock in me car in t'carpark. Horizontal precipitation so as is me penultimate day I'll wait for it to ease off abit. 

On the up side as i can  longer can be bothered with the pointless shift hand-overs I save over half an hour and can sit here and enjoy the rain. 

Feckum ! :thumbsup:

:rltrlt:

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

Good Morning, new in, I will do a thread on this in the Jap. Section, because im taken aback...SDGM001 "Grand Cocktail" from the Brightz range. Its probably my last mile stone on the road to a new GS...however, i've a feeling I might either cross the rubicon and reach the great divide. Or at least arrive at point of diminishing return? Time will tell...

2014 "GC"

1616749847868-1501039032.jpg

1616749899621990340065.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

Morning,

This Omikron with a 21j Unitas 6325, Swiss-made and attributed to Gustave Homberger’s Fulton Watch Co of Bienne.

Along with Omikron’s cute elephant, the case back is inscribed with what is thought to be a 10-year anniversary or service award from a company based in one of the countries comprising the former Yugoslavia, one of the main markets for this brand.

Regards.

Omikron 2 v.3.jpg

Omikron Unitas 6325 v.3.jpg

Omikron caseback 2 v.2.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

N6Hy5m9KxEyb1Qtfx9proGlnxu4BPV4t9SkipPLA

Time for Tissot!

PS If there are any advertising executives from Tissot reading this and you want to use this slogan or a version of this picture, my usual fee, plus Ts & Cs apply. These are higher than they would otherwise have been as I have a very painful arthritic attack on the middle finger of my right hand and the operation of an iThing to take this photo may well have resulted in some Bad Swears.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Warby said:

1980s Tissot Rock Watch 

D8668AB2-FA2B-45B8-A42B-234D5B09879B

Blimey thats a blast from the past 1987? I was living in Sutton Coldfield at the time and the place was full of trendy types in Porsche 944s and Tissot Rock Watches a cool old watch. 

• Thanks 1