• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Foxcubs at the very bottom of the garden!

Hi all

I went down the garden to check on my overwintered little trees in the bottom greenhouse and noticed movemnt!!

They saw me and hid but only for a few seconds then came out again, The sun was very bright behind me, I tried to take a couple of pics of them on my phone but they were useless so I went in the greenhouse and shot a short vid through the windows!!

CLICK ME

Not sure how to upload videos, Not sure if it will work, I added a link that I think will work, It's to my imgur account :)

John :thumbsup:

https://imgur.com/xnf8PVw

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I love fox cubs.  They're difficult to photograph when they're little as they scamper about so playfully that they're never in frame for more than a millisecond :))

A few years ago, at full zoom, I managed to capture this small family group with a single, older cub sheltering under the tree at the far end of my garden during a rain storm.

shelter.jpg

• Like 3
5 hours ago, johnbaz said:

Not sure how to upload videos, Not sure if it will work, I added a link that I think will work, It's to my imgur account :)

I generally upload my videos to my Youtube account, John. Then its just a case of copying and pasting the embed code as you would a normal Youtube music or info video. :thumbsup:

It's easy to set up a Youtube account and it doesn't cost anything except time.

Great vid of the cubs! Thanks for posting.

4 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

I generally upload my videos to my Youtube account, John. Then its just a case of copying and pasting the embed code as you would a normal Youtube music or info video. :thumbsup:

It's easy to set up a Youtube account and it doesn't cost anything except time.

Great vid of the cubs! Thanks for posting.

Thanks Roger

I have a Youtube account, I think I uploaded it to youtube as well, Didn't think about that!! 

• Like 1