• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Sunday nippers (1990+) 28/03

Here's to the single non network accurate time keeping device in my house. 

2021-03-28_08-37-20

Squale 1521 

On second thought, that may not be right as I'm sure there's a few quartz efforts that haven't been worn or set since before last October... 

Edited by antjrice
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

OqC-WFkeVpkU0SsQ0M1m_hV63-T5qhMe3gciIczt

It's that day of the year when one goes around the house changing all the clocks.

It crossed my mind that there are people on here with collections so enormous that this job must take them the best part of a week...

• Like 10

I am getting through a few watches today, back from fixing a couple of my son's watches - lost a threaded pin from the Zelos bracelet so replaced that and gave it a smidge of thread locker, and re-calibrated the chrono hands on the Squale diver, ETA 251.262.  A bit wistful seeing them again ha ha ha.  But gave me the opportunity to retrieve this 20mm rubber strap - he just likes his bracelets!

IMG_20210328_131207166(1).thumb.jpg.f4ee102386155cd1456323d6a79c923b.jpg

Came off an old Timex 

IMG_20210328_133048377(1).thumb.jpg.29983dacd6a3104ce55af974faec3878.jpg

I don't normally go silver / white hands on white dial, but I fell for this one.

J

• Like 7

So I wound the Seiko up and set the date, no mean feat after the usual Sunday skinfull of V&RB's 

:biggrin:

edf.jpg

As an asides the Albanians look a bit handy, not sure you'd want to mess with a couple of them outside the ground, the look like extras from a Liam Neeson "Taken" film. 

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

Edited by BondandBigM
  • Like 3