• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Terrific Time-telling Trinketry for Tuesday WRUW

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning chap's and what a stunning sunny day it is. I'm off out on my bike for the first time in ages. [emoji16] As its Tuesday my Speedy to time my laps. [emoji16]

AT today:

I like a bit of over-strapped webbing and PVD ironwork for this, makes me feel more tactical when I am rolling the wheelie-bin up the driveway. As worn by the Ruchin' Army. Have

Posted Images

Switched watches for the night shift. Been on every strap this one but always finds its way back to the rubber it came on.

2021-03-30_04-37-44

Very nice watch, the way the second hand is lined up with the indices is very satisfying!

2 hours ago, it'salivejim said:

50998754804_204e2dec4c_c.jpg

• Like 7

Well I was settling down and spotted a glow from the night stand, reached thinking I may as well strap my Pulsar on for the night, but instead I was surprised that the glowing handful turned out to be my 70's Berli Lyon diver!  Still some life in the old lume yet, gunky and flaking though it may be.

IMG_20210330_221320744(1).thumb.jpg.ae4362212162fc07014df283df3b7e25.jpg

J

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1