• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Came across this lot ..

Bxzc440.jpg

sorting stuff out as you do .. loads more lol

some original Star Wars figures.. lots of others 

77 jubilee coins and Chuck and Di ones !! Oh my what to do with this lot ... better start playing with the SW toys with the boy :thumbs_up: 23 years later !! 

• Like 1

Big M regales me with stories of going to toy shops all over the place for all the latest Star Wars stuff for her son. I wonder if he still has them all. 

Completely passed me by, never even watched a whole SW film, another thing I just don't get. 

:huh:

Edited by BondandBigM
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A friend of mine spent all his money on Startwars merchandise many many years ago, They fill a whole bedroom!, They're sill in the original packaging, He put a few on fleabay and some went for hundreds of pounds!!

He has a Dalek from the Dr Who TV show too, He travelled miles to buy it from the chap that designed or made them, Can't remember now, It's huge but not a motorised one!

He want to Sci Fi conventions in the U.S. and has pics with loads of stars from the films!

We gave all our kids Starwars stuff away when they stopped playing with them!

John 

• Like 1