• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Help Me With This LeCoultre Automatic?

I inherited this old Le Coultre a handful of years ago- no real sentimental value (it was my grandma's third husband's, ha) but it is cool looking. All I really know is that it's a bumper and has a seemingly gold-plated case. That being said, I cannot seem to find any similar watches online. I also can't find a sense of whether it has much value, or if it has radium on the face (I try to avoid lots-o-radium when I can). 

ANY help would be hugely appreciated. 

https://imgur.com/a/B6Skv1o

54 minutes ago, RCViking44 said:

I inherited this old Le Coultre a handful of years ago- no real sentimental value (it was my grandma's third husband's, ha) but it is cool looking. All I really know is that it's a bumper and has a seemingly gold-plated case. That being said, I cannot seem to find any similar watches online. I also can't find a sense of whether it has much value, or if it has radium on the face (I try to avoid lots-o-radium when I can). 

ANY help would be hugely appreciated. 

https://imgur.com/a/B6Skv1o

I'm afraid your link doesn't work for me.

The movement is the 17 jewel P812 (19.800 A/H ) which was produced in the 1950s . There should be a serial number on the movement close to the balance wheel , which would give the year of production . Unfortunately we are not allowed to give valuations  . I do know the P812 was highly regarded at the time and found in their 18k gold watches of the same period , and still look great today IMO . I like your watch very much , thank you for posting .

Edited by Tazmo61