• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

What is the best electronic watch?

Hello everyone,

Wrist watches are now popular and an indispensable item for some people. There are two popular types of wristwatch on the market: mechanical watches and electronic watches. Personally, I prefer electronic watches because most of the design of electronic watches is usually youthful and sportier. Currently I want to buy an electronic wristwatch but do not know which one to buy for the best. Hope everyone can show me.

Thanks everyone.

Electronic watches generally refer to the pre-quartz era electric / electronic watches - semantics I know as quartz are also electronic!

I have both mechanical and quartz watches and wouldn't call myself youthful or sportier!

We can offer suggestions but you need to provide a price range and some indication of the use e.g. daily wear, tool watch, sporty etc etc

The best watch is the one that most appeals to you and gives you the greatest pleasure wearing, whether it is £10K automatic or a £10 quartz or anywhere in between. Patek Phillipe make some stunners, but so do Lorus!

• Like 1