UK Watch Forum banner

The New Citizen Promaster Aqualand 200m

1K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  Weedge 
#1 ·
#7 ·
lol, it's a bit 'sudden' for my tastes. It looks even worse in the photo on someones wrist.

Like some kind of tiny UFO trying to abduct him.

I feel like you could only just get away with wearing it with full gear on a dive.....

But anywhere near dry land it's just going to cause sniggering.

More so when people hear the price.

#10 ·
My Aqualand looks ok on and off (I call it Big Blue) and wears very well except that the strap is a bit short for my Troll fat wrist.

[IMG alt="Promaster Aqualand" data-ratio="114.29"]https://embed.widencdn.net/img/citizenwatch/stfawtzzh8/420x480px/Promaster%20Aqualand.png?u=41zuoe&crop=false&position=t&q=80&color=ffffff00[/IMG]

It seems the ones above aren't in the UK market just yet, but yes if the price ends up being sub £500 I may be tempted, although I am NOT a diver...

#11 ·
My Aqualand looks ok on and off (I call it Big Blue) and wears very well except that the strap is a bit short for my Troll fat wrist.

Promaster Aqualand

It seems the ones above aren't in the UK market just yet, but yes if the price ends up being sub £500 I may be tempted, although I am NOT a diver...
Now that just looks pretty standard in terms of dive watch loudness.

I know in that picture I can't see that it's actually the size of a dinner plate and 3 feet thick ;-)

Seriously though, it's a good looking watch.

#13 ·
I like it, in a way that I kind of like an awful painting (think - dogs playing pool). Would I buy it most definitely no, as too many watches that I like better. But good on you Citizen, nice that a well established company is being brave. I imagine they have a new designer apprentice, who is 19 and drives a Aprilia 50cc sports bike flat out, the ones that you can hear 2 miles away.

As for Darren's Aqualand LOVE it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.