• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

The New Citizen Promaster Aqualand 200m

lol, it's a bit 'sudden' for my tastes. It looks even worse in the photo on someones wrist.

Like some kind of tiny UFO trying to abduct him.

I feel like you could only just get away with wearing it with full gear on a dive.....

But anywhere near dry land it's just going to cause sniggering.

More so when people hear the price.

My Aqualand looks ok on and off (I call it Big Blue) and wears very well except that the strap is a bit short for my Troll fat wrist. 

Promaster Aqualand

It seems the ones above aren't in the UK market just yet, but yes if the price ends up being sub £500 I may be tempted, although I am NOT a diver...

5 hours ago, Darren 66 said:

My Aqualand looks ok on and off (I call it Big Blue) and wears very well except that the strap is a bit short for my Troll fat wrist. 

Promaster Aqualand

It seems the ones above aren't in the UK market just yet, but yes if the price ends up being sub £500 I may be tempted, although I am NOT a diver...

Now that just looks pretty standard in terms of dive watch loudness.

I know in that picture I can't see that it's actually the size of a dinner plate and 3 feet thick ;-)

Seriously though, it's a good looking watch.

Wow that's ugly!  Mind you, I said that about the last Citizen Altichron then bought one of them as soon as I saw it in the flesh.

What was I saying? Oh yes, I'll take mine in green. :thumbsup:

• Haha 2

I like it, in a way that I kind of like an awful painting (think - dogs playing pool). Would I buy it most definitely no, as too many watches that I like better. But good on you Citizen, nice that a well established company is being brave. I imagine they have a new designer apprentice, who is 19 and drives a Aprilia 50cc sports bike flat out, the ones that you can hear 2 miles away.

As for Darren's Aqualand LOVE it.