• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning Not the best photo taken earlier as i'm checking the weather for weekly walk to ASDA, still a bit dark and dull, Sturmanskie 'Ocean' Chronograph Special Edition 3133-1981599 (Cal: Poljot

More master level desk diving from me today: Tudor BB GMT. 

Bulova lunar pilot this morning .

Posted Images

Morning,

This c.1970 PRIM gets an airing today. Made in the former Czechoslovakia and driven by their own 17j Cal. 68 with Kif-Satellor anti-shock.

This example was produced by the state-owned Elton Company (formerly Chronotechna) which started in the late 1940s but ceased making watches in about 1994. They subsequently sold the “PRIM” name before recommencing production in 2009, later being forced to use a slightly modified brand name after losing a long-running legal battle raised by those to whom they had earlier sold the “PRIM” name.

Regards.

PRIM G.p. 2 v.2.jpg

Prim Gp Prim 68 2019 v.2.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

99knFI-FLNdYoY0QXnEDwj6ZWC9gJRJJXQzvDrjO

Seiko Kinetic with soil containing parsnip and carrot seeds, hopefully soon to germinate, with a sneak peek of a few bricks from next door's Grade II listed wall (now there's a treat).

This watch was a bit of a spontaneous purchase. I've had it for almost a month now and haven't worn it for more than a couple of days in that time, but it sits there, in my desk drawer, uncomplainingly telling the right time, and it has quite a nice understated look about it. You could say that it's growing on me.

Which is more than can be said for the parsnips and the carrots.

• Like 15
  • Haha 1