• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

New Tudor Watches released this Afternoon

19 minutes ago, relaxer7 said:

Yeah I get the lume part but for day to day quick look at the watch I think slightly darker hands on the white dial would be nice well for me anyway.

6 hours ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

Yes it was the pick of the bunch ... the rumour was a white dialled version , but in the end I think Silver plays a bit more to the Tudor Vibe ...

Totally agree mate. What do you think about the new Tudor Royal? I really like the silver dialled version of those too actually.

53 minutes ago, MrF-UK82 said:

Totally agree mate. What do you think about the new Tudor Royal? I really like the silver dialled version of those too actually.

yep ... like them a lot , but not quite my thing on the wrist .... eye candy though and they will be hugely sought after .... 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

yep ... like them a lot , but not quite my thing on the wrist .... eye candy though and they will be hugely sought after .... 

Very popular. Just spoke to a retailer who says they have stopped production of the Royal until June to keep up with demand and also what with the other new releases yesterday/today. 

I know what you mean though as I am not sure how it would look on my chunky wrist. Will have to see one in the flesh I think but I am very tempted!

• Like 1