UK Watch Forum banner

Display cases

535 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Bricey 
#1 ·
This will be my last shout out this evening, but I was wondering if other people have a display case like I do or am I just a little bit odd..

This is my case.. I get up in the morning, unlock it and select something, then lock it up.

It sits in my living room (screwed down on the sideboard, you can't lift it) and I'm a little bit proud to show off my little trinkets.

Am I silly or do other members have something similar?

See less See more
#4 ·
I've had cases in the past, generally have a smaller collection of just auto's now so are sat in a glass fronted winder.

It's surely more odd to own things that are beautiful and bring you happiness to see and show, but keep them hidden away in a drawer (although I can understand a safe being sensible for some people dependant upon their collection and their neighbours!)

Reactions: SolaVeritate
#7 ·
This will be my last shout out this evening, but I was wondering if other people have a display case like I do or am I just a little bit odd..

This is my case.. I get up in the morning, unlock it and select something, then lock it up.

It sits in my living room (screwed down on the sideboard, you can't lift it) and I'm a little bit proud to show off my little trinkets.

Am I silly or do other members have something similar?
Yes ,you are very very odd,but so are the majority of members here. :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.