• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

This will be my last shout out this evening, but I was wondering if other people have a display case like I do or am I just a little bit odd..

large.20210407_224702.jpg.95af38d40915d25974dbbe3ffd18d619.jpg

This is my case.. I get up in the morning, unlock it and select something, then lock it up.

It sits in my living room (screwed down on the sideboard, you can't lift it) and I'm a little bit proud to show off my little trinkets.

Am I silly or do other members have something similar?

• Like 1

20210304-223201.jpg

Very similar, I've got 4 of these cases but I wouldn't dare leave them out on display.    Usually one is full of seiko solar watches and Citizen ecodrives so that lives on a shelf by a window where it can get some light, the rest are in super secret places (my underpants drawer) :tongue:

• Haha 1

I've had cases in the past, generally have a smaller collection of just auto's now so are sat in a glass fronted winder.

It's surely more odd to own things that are beautiful and bring you happiness to see and show, but keep them hidden away in a drawer (although I can understand a safe being sensible for some people dependant upon their collection and their neighbours!)

• Like 1

I bought a 6 space today to put my 5 voatoks in 

Screenshot_2021-04-07-16-02-38-124_com_ebay.mobile.thumb.jpg.da46d81fa8e344495a1615a2815e948d.jpg

Yes you spotted the problem I have .... 6 spaces but only 5 vostoks .... Guess I shall be needing another Vostok soon 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, jsud2002 said:

I bought a 6 space today to put my 5 voatoks in 

Screenshot_2021-04-07-16-02-38-124_com_ebay.mobile.thumb.jpg.da46d81fa8e344495a1615a2815e948d.jpg

Yes you spotted the problem I have .... 6 spaces but only 5 vostoks .... Guess I shall be needing another Vostok soon 

Once you have that 6th, it will make a nice collection as a whole boxed set. I like the idea of that.

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, SolaVeritate said:

This will be my last shout out this evening, but I was wondering if other people have a display case like I do or am I just a little bit odd..

large.20210407_224702.jpg.95af38d40915d25974dbbe3ffd18d619.jpg

This is my case.. I get up in the morning, unlock it and select something, then lock it up.

It sits in my living room (screwed down on the sideboard, you can't lift it) and I'm a little bit proud to show off my little trinkets.

Am I silly or do other members have something similar?

Yes ,you are very very odd,but so are the majority of members here.:laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1