• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Hi

Just joined this evening, have been collecting watches for 15 years or so, have a modest collection but a love of watches and very few people in my real life social circle that have much interest, so thought I would branch out and try an online community as I enjoy talking and hearing about watches of all flavours.

So far so good, you seem like a decent bunch from the few topics I've taken a dive into and so I look forward to getting to know you all better and learning more about the subject I seldom get to indulge in day to day conversation.

Colin

Cracking start to my time here describing myself as a membee due to fat fingers and a small phone!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi, Colin, and welcome to the forum! Just a quick pointer on editing. Once you get to your 50th post, you will have approx 15 minutes to edit a post for typos, wrong pic, etc. If you run out of time, and still want to edit a post, then you can always ask a mod to do it for you. You can edit a title before you post it, but once posted, you will always have to ask a mod if you want/need it changed. (The edit function will appear when you click on the three square dots at the top RH corner of your post when you achieve 50 posts.) :thumbsup:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Hi, Colin, and welcome to the forum! Just a quick pointer on editing. Once you get to your 50th post, you will have approx 15 minutes to edit a post for typos, wrong pic, etc. If you run out of time, and still want to edit a post, then you can always ask a mod to do it for you. You can edit a title before you post it, but once posted, you will always have to ask a mod if you want/need it changed. (The edit function will appear when you click on the three square dots at the top RH corner of your post when you achieve 50 posts.) :thumbsup:

Good to know, thank you.