• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Scurfa diver 1 yellow dial.

Hi everyone,

to add a little context I posted a few weeks back regarding the SPB147J1; after many helpful replies and also my own views regarding spending circa 1K on a seiko I opted not to purchase in the end. A bit of a U-turn, however, I did end up purchasing a Hamilton khaki field automatic on bracelet which I felt covered most of the boxes I wanted to tick. IMO a good looking watch suitable for most occasions including everyday use. I’m over the moon with my purchase so far and think the value for money is great for the Hamilton.

. . . . unfortunately I’ve now reignited the bug for buying watches! I have come across the Scurfa diver 1 with yellow dial. I’m not normally this daring with colourful dials but for some reason I’m drawn to it. Thus far I don’t really have a designated summer watch, one could argue the khaki field fits this bill being perfect for everyday use. However, we all know how this addiction goes :laughing2dw:

anyway, to cut to the chase, what’s peoples experience with Scurfa? I did use the search bar and generally all seems to be positive. The yellow variant seems a bit fun to me and on the rubber strap would be ideal for the sweaty summer months. I’ve attached a link below to the watch in question. The only concern I have is the 14.4mm thickness.

https://www.scurfawatches.com/product/diver-one-d1-500-yellow 

any alternatives out there?

thanks in advance

Jason

Edited by Jason89

Of the 2, I prefer the RZE, but when it comes to colours on watches (and my clothes to be honest) I'm very plain and middle of the road; black, white, silver, grey, blue (but only boring blues, nothing with "aqua" in the description).

My kids think I'm a scream.