• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vintage Seiko 66-7100 

Friday again already ...      

Posted Images

Just now, r-macus said:

For shame a Huawei smart watch today.

It does allow you to tell people how Huawei is actually pronounced and watch their expressions though, which is always fun.

• Haha 1

Postie came, and my pretty little Seamaster is home after a month away at the watch spa, so decided to change, is a second shot allowed!?

zqJy8Z5.jpg

5AA5qqn.jpg

How I have missed her.:wub:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

I bought this Seiko Perpetual Calendar (8F32-5010) approx 2-3 years ago as a project (non runner, scratched mineral crystal, scratched case/bracelet) and last week I put a battery in it and set it up.

Yes the case/bracelet is still scratched, I would love to replace the crystal, but I can't find this mineral crystal for love nor money (any help locating one would be hugely appreciated:notworthy:)

A bonny 'little' watch that wears big. 

Have a great day guys!

IMG_20210409_101604833.jpg

I moved this as I managed to post this today in the WRUW for yesterday, a senior moment :wheelchair:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, antjrice said:

Late entry from me today but this week's been a turkey so looking forward to packing up in a couple of hours. 

2021-04-09_03-05-03

At least this guy tries to cheer me up. Heuer Autavia Calibre 02 

Thats a beauty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I got this yesterday and fixed a bracelet to it to give it a shot. Etienne something.. hand wind, no clue. :huh:

large.20210409_174629.jpg.eda821d0cc5ef2cba65cbe099bb974a2.jpg

Yup, its too small for me (30mm x 35mm) but its been tickity-boo all day. I'll have to think about what to do with it. 

• Like 3

Posting this from earlier in the day, just not got round to posting it yet but I shall as it took me a bit to get them straight for the picture. One is my Fenix 5 and the other the Mudmaster. The two really compliment each other with a multitude of features, Seem to be double wristing quite a bit nowadays though, is this frowned upon? Who knows! @mach 0.0013137 doesn't seem to care and neither do I.

2021-04-09_04-35-43

• Like 6
9 hours ago, freestyle_gus said:

18 years old and still going strong :)

Perhaps a little bit of a classic now? Certainly I prefer it to the newer incarnations

gNfMoln.jpg

XbKliPl.jpg

Well I have the newer version and your absolutely right. Your version is better looking :)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

Lastly from me...

LONGINES (Heritage) Conquest, cal.L633 25 Jewels

2128211162_LonginesHeritageConquestcal.L63325Jewels.jpg.b7715146fbbf71b05a474586c3e9a7e7.jpg

LONGINES-CONQUEST-DSC_0258.thumb.gif.b3c3838e37a702ad0c5e496805dd2e36.gif:biggrin:

I have the same, but on the black strap.

Sadly that's the one I'm selling on EBAY, to fund the blue faced watch I now need! :laugh:

• Like 1