• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Steel jubilee for my seiko SNKK87

Hi all,

I am new to watch collecting,

and my first purchase was a Seiko SNKK87.

I like the watch, but the bracelet is awful.

My budget is around 30£.

I am searching for a steel Jubilee bracelet, and there are many on Ebay, but my doubt is: will the curved endlinks fit?

Some endlinks are solid, some are hollow, and they say 'fit to Rolex Datejust' or 'fit to Seiko SNKX'.

Will I be able to buy one of them, and maybe push it to fit?

Can any of you experienced watch collectors help me with some advice, please?

Many thanks, Maurizio.

I'm not sure but I think (think) that they all kinda fit if the round head of the watch is the same diameter as the one you are fitting because the back of the rounded part is tightened to pull it into the side of the watch (but you will never get as good a fit as the manufacturer did). Also..  make sure the lug size is correct.

Someone with more experience than I have should comment because I'm half guessing here.

Edited by SolaVeritate