• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Tudor Royal

Couldn't find a thread about the new Tudor Royal using the search bar so apologies if this has already been discussed.

Has anyone managed to get their hands on one yet, and if so have you any pics to share? 

I really fancy the silver dialled, day/date version below. Contacted a local retailer who said Tudor have stopped production of the Royal until June due to the demand and also incoming new ranges being released this week. 

Looks like I am waiting for a couple of months then! :sadwalk:

tudor-royal-day-date-41mm-2

• Thanks 1

Couldn't find a thread about the new Tudor Royal using the search bar so apologies if this has already been discussed.
Has anyone managed to get their hands on one yet, and if so have you any pics to share? 
I really fancy the silver dialled, day/date version below. Contacted a local retailer who said Tudor have stopped production of the Royal until June due to the demand and also incoming new ranges being released this week. 
51108611162_3b8cb3d46f_b.jpg  
Nahhh just get a rolex Day-Date...well sell the house or car and get one [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

I was very tempted to buy the blue one but then I saw couple of YouTube videos with some lume shots and that was it. Th plume material is only on the hands, nothing on the indices. Deal breaker for me. Good luck.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rotundus said:

hmmm, i looked on utube and found 

I still think that the briefcase was full of Rolex's because Marsellus Wallace was sick of being on a waiting list.

• Haha 1

On 11/04/2021 at 09:28, MrF-UK82 said:

tudor-royal-day-date-41mm-2

That makes two of us, also waiting the next batch ...

• Like 2