• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Unlucky for some Tuesday 13th WRUW

37 minutes ago, Graham60 said:

Morning (Just) :)

Bit later today, but wearing the Luch 'One-Hand' 77471760 (Cal: Luch 1801.1) today.

1206111337_LuchOne-Hand77471760(CalLuch1801.1).thumb.jpg.e072957ff0353760111b1fcc59542795.jpg

I've been toying with the idea of getting one of these. Are they well made and do they annoy you when you want to know the time?

4 hours ago, SolaVeritate said:

I've been toying with the idea of getting one of these. Are they well made and do they annoy you when you want to know the time?

You get used to reading them, once you get the hang of it it's easy enough, but obviously it's not for someone who wants the time down to the exact minute, the markings are only every, Hour, 15 minutes and 5 minutes intervals.

Seem well made for an inexpensive watch, my one is one of their cheaper range, 38mm, made from brass with a chrome plating, but they do have others that are bigger and have stainless steel cases.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Highland Laddie said:

Hands down, one of the best looking watches on here! :thumbs_up:

I give Ball so much credit. The quality, detail and finishing is exceptional and it blows my mind that they price at the low end of the luxury tier. 

I have another incoming and I haven't been this excited whilst waiting for a new watch in ages. 

Edited by antjrice
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, antjrice said:

I give Ball so much credit. The quality, detail and finishing is exceptional and it blows my mind that they price at the low end of the luxury tier. 

I have another incoming and I haven't been this excited whilst waiting for a new watch in ages. 

Love mine ....   Oh, and it's brew time at the greenhouse apparently.  AGAIN!

IMG_20210413_193235382(1).thumb.jpg.131e81a812bb3de7f77981012eb99964.jpg

Enjoy your evening.

J

5 hours ago, Roy said:

B9D5D252-544C-45A8-BE1F-514DB6959A93.jpeg

Noice!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, it'salivejim said:

New in last night …

51113221049_1438e61118_c.jpg

I've been wanting a smaller version of this since I had the 42mm over 5 years ago. Had to wait for a Singapore watch boutique LE to happen first  :thumbsup:

That is stunning, is it 40mm?

• Thanks 1