• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Unlucky for some Tuesday 13th WRUW

Morning,

The brand name considered to be the top tier of watches made for Sears & Roebuck in the late ‘60s/early ‘70s, this Tradition is powered by the 13j ESA 9154 transistorised movement.

Exactly who made them is unclear but Heuer, Hamilton and Tissot have all had a tentative finger pointed at them at some stage. However, I’m not aware of anyone ever having ‘fessed up.

Regards.

Tradition short batons 2019 2 v.3.jpg

Tradition short batons  ESA 9154 2018 v.3.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Just because I can’t remember the last time I wore this, I think the watch has a certain something but the strap is crap and I haven’t got around to seeking out a replacement yet.

50742522-D285-4203-B547-F42107931966.jpeg

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Ullevi said:

Alpina today:

large.DSC_0086a.JPG.dfd74ffe1f4094514c4ee7a9c3d85ac9.JPGlarge.IMG_9902.JPG.8363015961b3416bd06cd1cc8d73ac17.JPG

I like that a lot

1 hour ago, Perlative Cernometer said:

Getting down them now. Going for a Fiat today, maybe it'll inspire me to do something about the collection of 4 Fiats I have sitting out the back whilst now having to borrow the wife's car to go anywhere 'cos none of them are driveable:blush:

p?i=3c96bf8584090c4de663179aaff26f5f

Surely this should have a panda dial!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3