UK Watch Forum banner

best date display ever? New Patek Philippe

1K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  krissy1301 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I fully appreciate this is like saying the latest Ferrari has the best engine - few of us would even dream of spending 100k on a watch. But isn't this the most elegant solution to displaying a triple date?

[IMG alt="Patek-Philippe-Perpetual-Calendar-5236P.jpg" data-ratio="75.09"]https://wp-aws-media.s3-accelerate.amazonaws.com/2021/04/Patek-Philippe-Perpetual-Calendar-5236P.jpg[/IMG]

Being picky I would like a white filler piece between the date numerals to hide the curves.

My kidneys are for sale to the highest bidder :biggrin:

See less See more
#13 ·
I fully appreciate this is like saying the latest Ferrari has the best engine - few of us would even dream of spending 100k on a watch. But isn't this the most elegant solution to displaying a triple date?

Patek-Philippe-Perpetual-Calendar-5236P.jpg

Being picky I would like a white filler piece between the date numerals to hide the curves.

My kidneys are for sale to the highest bidder :biggrin:
What year though? Shame they couldn't add 2 more digits it would have been a full house and then definitely worth the price tag!

#15 ·
I've always considered Patek a bit "meh". But seemingly all of the displays in the day/date/month window are coplanar. To my humble mind, that's astonishing horology :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.