• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

My lovely new to me (old)Timex military sprite

Well the newest addition arrived this morning , couldn't be more pleased with it , the condition is exceptional , sure it must have had some renovations to be this good , and at a fair price of £55 all in , was it any of you guys I bought it of trading on ebay?

Not able to post pics just yet

The only bug bear is the strap is too small , doesn't even touch ends round my wrist , it's lovely little black leather one with a Timex logo'd buckle , have ordered an extra long leather strap to replace it but I'm thinking it might be more suited to a NATO strap

Mine has a date window but yes pretty much that's it

31 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

Is it like this ?

timex_military_sprite_vintage__159728295

Incedentally, there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to post pics on the forum. If you need any help, "shout". :thumbsup: I thought I had place 50 meaningful posts before I could add photo's , i don't have a cloud or a proprietary media handler , am a bit of a Luddite and not very tech savvy 

27 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

Is it like this ?

timex_military_sprite_vintage__159728295

Incedentally, there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to post pics on the forum. If you need any help, "shout". :thumbsup:

WRENCH, can you only post pics through the likes of Flikr? At what point can you become a member who can just cut n paste in pics?

Thanks

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, Dilly said:

WRENCH, can you only post pics through the likes of Flikr? At what point can you become a member who can just cut n paste in pics?

Thanks

It's worth spending a whole £5 and using the forum gallery for simplicity. :yes: I'm not aware of any restrictions that should be stopping you from being able to copy and paste. I have noticed from my own experience that, possibly due to updates on my system, that I have to use a different method for pasting pictures on my posts. This involves saving the picture to bookmarks, then copy and paste from there.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...