• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Travel clock

Hello at the watch forum. I have come by a very nice Swiza travel clock, that looks very much like all the others, except for one thing. On the face there is the name of SWIZA, underneath is the word calendar and underneath that is the number eight. But where this clock differs from every single clock i have seen online, is a small window at the six o clock that is 'the'calendar. It has a light tan case(leather is a little damaged on the hinge), but is in very good working condition. Can anyone tell me anything about this clock and anything about its value. Many thanks in advance of a very hopeful answer.1Tony1.

29 minutes ago, 1Tony1 said:

Hello at the watch forum. I have come by a very nice Swiza travel clock, that looks very much like all the others, except for one thing. On the face there is the name of SWIZA, underneath is the word calendar and underneath that is the number eight. But where this clock differs from every single clock i have seen online, is a small window at the six o clock that is 'the'calendar. It has a light tan case(leather is a little damaged on the hinge), but is in very good working condition. Can anyone tell me anything about this clock and anything about its value. Many thanks in advance of a very hopeful answer.1Tony1.

Here's an advert in a Swiss trade directory from 1966. They were active from the 1930s into the 1980s. Really need a photo of yours to say more.

image.png.3e05d37be6122cf9dd3e5327ae11da63.png