• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have spent many hours looking for the ideal vintage field watch, 33-35 mm case, just enough patina, pencil hands, a bit luminaceous.  Well, when one of my own watches for sale came up in my search,

Good morning chap's [emoji41]

Nearly there folks, let get this s*#! @% of a week done.... Heuer Autavia Calibre 02 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Bricey said:

I don't want to sound like Mrs Bricey, but aren't you just a little premature?

He was probably posting from a different time zone either that or he had a case of age related Premature Posting Syndrome :whistle:

:tongue:

Getting back on topic I`m starting off with these...

Laco Model 862014, ETA F06 & ORIENT  CEM58001B (Slide Rule), cal. 469 21 jewels

1152515531_ORIENT--LACO-DSC_0054.gif.4495825d825a192ea32cda642c90b50a.gif

:biggrin:

• Like 10

Friday is a looooooong day for me these days but wearing my "vacation" watch makes me think of holidays , which helps....

Longines Conquest [ 2019 ] 41mm auto , amazing watch for the outlay really ,,, case finishing is sublime ,,, anyhow , have a great Friday good people on here....

51119818130_3de02694c2_b.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, BondandBigM said:

What a gorgeous sunny day and we can actually go to the boozer this afternoon. 

Happy Days

:)

IMG-20210416-124542.jpg

LV & Borg Signiture Diadoras Elites today 

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

You’re a stylish man Bond, I almost bought some Borg Elites last week but still have a pair on the go so went for Adidas TRX instead. It will forever be late 80’s/early 90’s in my heart and wardrobe!

21 minutes ago, Bow said:

You’re a stylish man Bond, I almost bought some Borg Elites last week but still have a pair on the go so went for Adidas TRX instead. It will forever be late 80’s/early 90’s in my heart and wardrobe!

To be fair I usually go for Adidas, trainers are just another thing that have went crazy these days. I was after a couple of pairs recently but within minutes they were sold out and on ebay an hour later for three and four times the price. Some shops are even running raffles. 

The Signiture Diadoras have doubled in price in last year or so since I got mine. 

EPo0iq.jpg

Complete Madness 

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

• Like 2
6 hours ago, SolaVeritate said:

I might wear this today..

large.20210416_085101.jpg.b92bc26181c34bb21191ff679aabfad9.jpg

But I've had it on for 20 minutes or so and the expanding bracelet is doing my nuts in. On the other hand, I'm going to be doing mad random stuff and i really don't mind if this gets damaged. 

I switched. The strap killed me. New one ordered.

Sun is shining.. out for a beer. 

large.20210416_145001.jpg.a6ac2134b76a3cafc6d11e5a4ca5cf59.jpg

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, SolaVeritate said:

If its not a knights templar / masonic watch. Then you might be interested in this..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emblems_of_the_International_Red_Cross_and_Red_Crescent_Movement

Yes, I had got that far, just no indication of why.... Random ebay purchase a few years ago and was a pleasant surprise when it turned up with the quality seeming pretty decent. Be fascinating to know the story.