• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

I really like the Gallery and am just trying to work out how to make best use of it. I just have a couple of questions, hope this is the right place to ask.

Can I move a picture from one gallery to another?

When I copy/paste images into a post without selecting a gallery, where do they go?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, spinynorman said:

Can I move a picture from one gallery to another?

Yes you can move an image to another album. Just click on the small box in the right hand corner of the thumbnail and a menu will come up with the move option.

1 hour ago, spinynorman said:

When I copy/paste images into a post without selecting a gallery, where do they go?

They are still uploaded to the server but only shown in the post and not stored in the gallery albums.

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Roy said:

Just click on the small box in the right hand corner of the thumbnail and a menu will come up with the move option.

I'm not seeing a box - for example, this is the thumnail for one image, just the black banner at the top, clicking anywhere views the image.

image.png.bf695e486c5cfa4e4b834a58a6c8d1a8.png

So sorry my mistake, moving is currently not possible. You will have to add the image to the other album and then delete.

I'll see if I can find a way around this.

15 minutes ago, Roy said:

So sorry my mistake, moving is currently not possible. You will have to add the image to the other album and then delete.

I'll see if I can find a way around this.

It's ok, for the couple of images I want to move it's not a big deal.

• Like 1