• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Managed to peel the Alpinist off my wrist and replace it with a Rotary today.  

Morning all.. Friday bank holiday weekend  have a good one if you can    

Posted Images

Breathe time.

16197685336454827804573952812208.thumb.jpg.ff8a2199762667ae36f25cc39baeaebb.jpg

Plumped for my lucky 1977 Omega Seamaster today, my first serious watch (for a bargain £330 about 10 years ago) for my consultants appoint to finally (hopefully) get something done about my knackered hip and stop living each and every minute of each and every day in pain.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, Bricey said:

I did discover that the lump on this is pretty impressive last night...

Good lume indeed.

Edited by AVO
  • Agree 1

Morning,

This Hamilton Estoril 300 auto, a one-time (and generous) freebie from my watchmaker, gets its annual outing today.

It runs on what Hamilton called their Cal. H64A, in reality a 21j ETA 2452.

Regards.

Hamilton Estoril v.3.jpg

Hamilton Estoril H'ton 64A v.3.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
35 minutes ago, Bricey said:

Plumped for my lucky 1977 Omega Seamaster today, my first serious watch (for a bargain £330 about 10 years ago) for my consultants appoint to finally (hopefully) get something done about my knackered hip and stop living each and every minute of each and every day in pain.

I hope everything goes well , all the best :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 3
15 minutes ago, Tazmo61 said:

I hope everything goes well , all the best :thumbsup:

me too,dodgy hips are very painfull,had both of mine done,i try to impress the ladies by telling them "i am part man ,part machine".hasnt worked so far but i live in hope :biggrin:

Edited by greasemonk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
16 minutes ago, greasemonk said:

me too,dodgy hips are very painfull,had both of mine done,i try to impress the ladies by telling them "i am part man ,part machine".hasnt worked so far but i live in hope :biggrin:

:laugh:Part man , part machine made laugh , it takes me back to when the bionic man was showing on the television . I do hope everything is well with you too . My father had a bad hip and I know he went through a lot of pain . 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, greasemonk said:

Mine, almost 6 years post the accident, the bottom pin has snapped and I think (hopefully confirm today) that the cartiledge is completely gone because it is just feeling like bone-on-bone and like having toothache (but in your pelvis) all day long.

582707761_Pelvis2021x.thumb.jpg.25a60d68c7529c76491108c5b3000127.jpg

I am going to have to buy a new watch today to cheer myself up on what is a sad day of out goings, the Eterna back to HS Johnson for repair or replacement, my recent Longines Master Collection purchase is going back in the post to the EBay seller as I am now certain that it is not kosher, and I've decided after a full day on the wrist that the big old tank of a Tempore Lux diver is a failed experiement and is going on EBay later today. :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 2