• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Cheap Meister singer single hand watch options?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cant you just take the minute hand of any watch and hey presto ....

Try Luch one handed. I've been tempted myself by them, they look ok and the reviews are pretty good.

I made lots of these 10-15 years ago.  I must have made a few hundred over the years with ETA 2824 and Unitas movements, with many variations.     

Posted Images

8 hours ago, SolaVeritate said:

image.png.b2567d80fb618ba51811e19393f33e81.png

You a paid spokesperson for this brand or something?

Very little I've seen on their website had even been produced yet. Nothing I've seen even looks remotely interesting. And that's putting it politely.

On 30/04/2021 at 13:32, SolaVeritate said:

I've been drawn to these..

https://svalbard.watch/

They are just a bit.. hmm..  and trying a bit too hard to get a grip on the scene but.. theres just something about them that just might gain momentum. 

None of these are even produced watches. They're just mocked up images. Looks terrible frankly. Looks like a scam also.

Edited by JayDeep
2 hours ago, JayDeep said:

You a paid spokesperson for this brand or something?

Very little I've seen on their website had even been produced yet. Nothing I've seen even looks remotely interesting. And that's putting it politely.

None of these are even produced watches. They're just mocked up images. Looks terrible frankly. Looks like a scam also.

Just bored last night so stuck a photo up. 

I quite fancy one of these. They aren't a scam and they aren't mocked up images, there are a few 'first impression/unboxing' youtube videos to have a look at the quality, and a couple occasionally make it onto ebay.

Like I said, I was bored last night. Dilly has already made up his mind anyway. I believe he's going for a Luch manual wind. Nice choice. If they dropped the price of their automatics down a little bit more it would be mine too.. better metal bracelets :thumbsup:

Edit.. spokesperson.. they probably need one. The first time they came into here, the guy was ridiculed for his lack of command of English and that was that. They didn't come back. 

Edited by SolaVeritate
Edited
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, SolaVeritate said:

Just bored last night so stuck a photo up. 

I quite fancy one of these. They aren't a scam and they aren't mocked up images, there are a few 'first impression/unboxing' youtube videos to have a look at the quality, and a couple occasionally make it onto ebay.

Like I said, I was bored last night. Dilly has already made up his mind anyway. I believe he's going for a Luch manual wind. Nice choice. If they dropped the price of their automatics down a little bit more it would be mine too.. better metal bracelets :thumbsup:

Edit.. spokesperson.. they probably need one. The first time they came into here, the guy was ridiculed for his lack of command of English and that was that. They didn't come back. 

Their website is nothing but mocked up images, computer generated, no actual watches.

3 minutes ago, JayDeep said:

Their website is nothing but mocked up images, computer generated, no actual watches.

Heres a real one on review. Looks the same.

I think they might be a microbrand just starting out. I still think they are interesting. 

Have a peek.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SolaVeritate said:

Heres a real one on review. Looks the same.

I think they might be a microbrand just starting out. I still think they are interesting. 

Have a peek.

Fair enough. I didn't like a thing on their site.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JayDeep said:

Fair enough. I didn't like a thing on their site.

Anything with giant talking polar bears who were armour forged from meteorites is okay with me!

• Haha 1