• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

New Dark/Light theme button.

I know the human brain connects with the optical sensory system in strange ways, but, after swapping to the dark setting for the forum page , I am find it much easier to quickly spot superfluous posts that are full of drivel !? strange ..... but effective ..... so being time-poor most Mon-Sat .... I am sticking with it .... thanks @Roy for making my life better ... :hug:

Edited by JonnyOldBoy
  • Haha 2

On 24/04/2021 at 08:01, Roy said:

For those who prefer a dark theme or just a change I have added a new button to the top of the page.

This will toggle between a dark and light theme.

daynight.jpg

Boys and their toys. :biggrin:

I like it. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

I found the "dark side" strange on the eyes and brain at first, being so used to using dark text on a white background. However, I think I will sometimes use the night-time version of the screen as a refreshing alternative.

I am not sure yet about printing out material from the dark display - will my printer ink bill shoot up, I wonder? :biggrin: 

• Haha 1