• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Pinch, punch 1st of the month. WRUW.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May day, May Day...

Morning all

Morning Dreyfuss & Co '1925 Collection' DGB00148/01 (Cal: Sellita SW 200-1) while the sun is out.  

Posted Images

Morning,

This electronic Matthey-Doret today, running on a transistorised 17j Junghans/Sheffield 600.11, and a brand which was the subject of much diligent research in threads passim, not least by @spinynorman and @”Alwayswatching” amongst others.

Regards.

Matthey-Doret Electronic v.3.jpg

Matthey-Doret Electronic Sheffield 600.11 v.3.jpg

• Like 13
  • Agree 1
57 minutes ago, Wowbagger said:

5mkQg_ZL0Ka26zSw9_kuhxrGrACn07aOurWHC7Qe

Hooray! Hooray! The First of May!

Outdoor sex begins today!

(But it's far too cold, and I'm far too old, for all that rolling in the hay...)

Today is World Naked Gardening Day - no, I'm not making that up, it really is - mind you, it's that cold my parsnips have shriveled.

:laugh::laugh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I wound and set this 8 days ago, worn it for 7 days from 8 and checked the time this morning, absolutely to the second spot on.

image.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Showers passed over, on the way back through the park from the grocers, so time for an impromptu picnic I think.

IMG_20210501_113745448(1).thumb.jpg.5057e71b73c38636e442f393c1646f0a.jpg

Although I didn't actually go shopping for a picnic, what've we got? Hmm..... Victoria sponge and fresh orange juice, the picnic of champions!

• Like 10