• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

large.G-Shock.jpg.2075b68d9d318ed7bd4ed749afa9b735.jpg

Morning all.. Took delivery of this yesterday and wondered if anyone can direct me how to change the date to day/month as opposed to month/date? I somehow managed to change my full metal a few weeks ago but can neither remember how I did it, nor find the instructional video I watched on youtube! 

Thanks in advance

Mike

Hope this helps....

Hold down ADJUST button for at least 2secs. With your city location on the LCD screen, press MODE button 9 times. Use FIND button to select correct date format

Date mode appears on screen...... well it does on my GST-B200D-1A

Edited by Hayballs
Text added
1 hour ago, Hayballs said:

Hope this helps....

Hold down ADJUST button for at least 2secs. With your city location on the LCD screen, press MODE button 9 times. Use FIND button to select correct date format

Date mode appears on screen...... well it does on my GST-B200D-1A

Really?? I never new that, I have been educated, I have looked for ways to change it on my GA-1000-4B and couldn't find anything, when it comes back from Ernest Jones I will give it a go!

Look on the back for the 4 digit module code (in a rectangle) and type it into this link to get the instructions:

https://support.casio.com/en/manual/manuallist.php?cid=009

Much easier than trying to read the tiny printed manuals supplied from Casio :thumbsup:

I've had my eye on that same watch for a while, but can't seem to find anyone with them in stock.  Out of interest, where did you get yours from?