• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Best places to sell watches

Greetings.

I have listed my Tissot SeaStar on ebay with an auction but I wondered if there's anywhere better that anyone would recommend?

I couldn't see anything on this forum and didn't want to breach rules by posting an advert directly.

Thanks 

Well looking at your post count, just reply again to clarify what I'm on about and as if by magic all should be revealed..

5 minutes ago, Thanos said:

Greetings.

I have listed my Tissot SeaStar on ebay with an auction but I wondered if there's anywhere better that anyone would recommend?

I couldn't see anything on this forum and didn't want to breach rules by posting an advert directly.

Thanks 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Perlative Cernometer said:

Well looking at your post count, just reply again to clarify what I'm on about and as if by magic all should be revealed..

Thanks, I didn't realise I was close to the number that revealed the sales section

• Like 3

As with any forum, people tend to buy the seller. Not wanting to sound rude, but you haven't posted much in a couple of years and I'm sure that people would be more inclined to look at your sales posts if you joined in more regularly.

Good luck - build a reputation.

5 minutes ago, Thanos said:

How many posts do I need please? 

You've got enough now.

Currently 51.

"Restrictions on New Members
Until they have reached 50 posts new Members will not be able to send personal messages, see member profiles, some sub-for or the Classified sales section."

you should have read the rules when you signed up. :nono:      :laughing2dw:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, SolaVeritate said:

If you don't like some of the toys you have.. show us the toys you like.

It would be a long post lol! I don't dislike the Tissot but I find myself wearing it less and less for work. I prefer my Seiko Prospex Save the Ocean with steel bracelet. 

I decided to start bidding at 275 and have picked up 4 watchers already. Going for £620 new at Goldsmiths