• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

I'm thinking of getting Peli case to keep my watches in. Strange, on a watch forum, I know, but I have limited myself to only owning 6 watches. Three are lifetime keepers and the other 3 have potential to be changed.

I don't particularly want to have them in a display case.

To that end, I thought a 6 watch case like this one from The Case Farm might do the job. 

https://www.thecasefarm.co.uk/shop/cases/watch/peli-6x-watch-case/

Has anyone had/have on and what did you think of it as a storage option?

Thanks 

I know, I know - it was always going to be a risky subject ..............:)

Only 6 watches may prove to be a problem as I don't even own a Vostok, yet! And apparently you have to have several of them...................!

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Eddiex said:

I'm thinking of getting Peli case to keep my watches in. Strange, on a watch forum, I know, but I have limited myself to only owning 6 watches. Three are lifetime keepers and the other 3 have potential to be changed.

I don't particularly want to have them in a display case.

To that end, I thought a 6 watch case like this one from The Case Farm might do the job. 

https://www.thecasefarm.co.uk/shop/cases/watch/peli-6x-watch-case/

Has anyone had/have on and what did you think of it as a storage option?

Thanks 

Definitely recommend the cases.

20210124_182801.jpg

@Craftycockney

Thanks! I quite like the fact that the Case Farm ones come with the the cut outs pre done and the watch cushions included. I have looked at buying the Peli Case separately and then add the 'pick and pluck' foam, etc but it seems to work out at the same sort of money. The Case Farm one means that I won't make a hash go making my own watch slots!!

On a different note - nice collection! Is the Alpina an 'older' piece - I can't see it on their website. Also, what is the one at the bottom right?

19 minutes ago, Eddiex said:

@Craftycockney

Thanks! I quite like the fact that the Case Farm ones come with the the cut outs pre done and the watch cushions included. I have looked at buying the Peli Case separately and then add the 'pick and pluck' foam, etc but it seems to work out at the same sort of money. The Case Farm one means that I won't make a hash go making my own watch slots!!

On a different note - nice collection! Is the Alpina an 'older' piece - I can't see it on their website. Also, what is the one at the bottom right?

What I done was found the peli case on ebay at a decent price then brought the pre-cut foam from case farm. You have ring them as not on the website. Worked out about £45 cheaper but I was lucky with the case.

The watches on the otherhand move around abit. Alpina now belongs to another forun member. It was a limited edition version.

Thr bottom right is a Harold Pinchbeck. 

33 minutes ago, Craftycockney said:

Alpina now belongs to another forun member. It was a limited edition version.

The way things are going doesn't look like my daughter will bring the Alpina out to me until August/ September. The problems associated with me now being a forun member.

Case looks good:thumbsup:

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, wrenny1969 said:

The way things are going doesn't look like my daughter will bring the Alpina out to me until August/ September. The problems associated with me now being a forun member.

Case looks good:thumbsup:

Oops sorry David typo was supposed to say 'Forum' member.

• Haha 3