UK Watch Forum banner

I Want My Watch Back

530 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  midnitemo 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
My youngest has just joined the Police as a graduate trainee constable(very proud) she needed a watch as it's part of the kit requirement , she is one of the generation that see's no use for a watch as her PDA/Phone is never out of her hand! I offered to let her have a suitable watch of mine for work , i opted to give her my Casio SGW100 , she has been wearing it to work about 6 weeks now and i'm hating it! lol , it's a tad to large on her at 43mm so i have ordered her a Baby G at 40mm just so i can get my watch back #bad dad lol should have thought it through and dished up the F91W

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
My step daughter & her wife are in the Army & both wear Suunto Ambit Peak 3's. These are about 20+mm thick & well over 55/60mm in length (due to the sensor positioned at 6). I have one & it's surprisingly comfortable to wear - it's a plastic case case so pretty light. They both wear theirs all the time as they do a lot of activity, so like to keep track of steps, distance etc.

It's definitely a tool watch though & it doesn't half look daft with a dress uniform :laugh:

Reactions: rolexgirl
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.