• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Friday WRUW

Same watch, same strap, but different cuff!

IMG_20210507_062415706(1).thumb.jpg.65adba0766fcf66a62a2d01249765d04.jpg

1946 Omega Cal 30.10 bumper auto.

Italian leather 18mm single-pass 'RAF style' NATO strap by Vintagewatchstraps.

1.3mm single shoulder strap bars.

Edited by Jet Jetski
  • Like 12
  • Agree 2

16203663250793532647676987376817.thumb.jpg.f67f45df87055280096f851ad4cd33a6.jpg

One of my personal favourites, my 1977 Omega Seamaster, to celebrate my 1 month anniversary of discovering this place.

(My apologies to all for the intrusion and banality that I have brought to your online Nirvana).

:rolleyes:

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Retro looking Boccia Royce today. I'd been curious about Boccia ever since a little ladies watch was donated to the charity shop I managed. Seemed quite a nice little thing and when I went to put a battery in it there was a decent Ronda movement in there. So when this one did that curious Amazon thing of drifting down and down in price every morning for a couple of weeks I caved and gave it a go. Quite pleased so far but first time on the wrist in anger. Titanium is their "thing" so a very light wear.

Amazingly this is actually the last watch from the shelves of my collection. I have a couple of my father in law's cast - offs to wear as a little bonus feature since he's parked most of his collection here, and there might be a new one on the Amazon van today but then I will finally be at the stage where I can wear something for the second time this year.

p?i=4161927eb63c9b3780d05bd6888091a8

• Like 9
  • Haha 1