• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Saturday specials...8.5.21

It's cocktail time in the garden, I put more gravel in front of the grow house to keep me out of the water.  Luckily I built it on a step.  Tonight's cocktail is a hot toddy with lemon and honey in a tin cup.  Please note, if you reheat it on a primus, the handle will be warm.  Very, very, warm. 

IMG_20210508_201516057(1).thumb.jpg.2656c39208a1ff6f2ba9279af0470764.jpg

Edited by Jet Jetski
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, it'salivejim said:

51165805561_1a94628c7d_c.jpg

That is stunning, if I Google it is it going to return a price that makes me sad?

I've been burned too many times this way (looking at you in particular @yokel )?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Rotundus said:

does that bezel rotate ? 

Yes. It’s a GMT bezel.

1 hour ago, Bricey said:

That is stunning, if I Google it is it going to return a price that makes me sad?

I've been burned too many times this way (looking at you in particular @yokel )?

Actually not that expensive. Runs a Miyota 9015. This one is sold out now and I managed to nab it from another forum, but they’ve just announced new bronze and PVD versions.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, it'salivejim said:

Yes. It’s a GMT bezel.

Actually not that expensive. Runs a Miyota 9015. This one is sold out now and I managed to nab it from another forum, but they’ve just announced new bronze and PVD versions.

If you ever decide to let it go, please let me have first refusal, it looks awesome.

2 hours ago, antjrice said:

Late entry from me today but I was out cycling the Surrey Hills Classic. 

This guy was soaking up the rain and crap being flick up off the road like a champion

2021-05-08_08-25-08

PG Daytona 

I bought one of these once, but Pagani Design didn't bother sending it even though payment was made. ( they blamed Brexit, Covid, the weather, and then blamed me for cancelling the order...which I hadn't)

Just wondering if you think it is a good watch? I know it has a good movement, but how is the build quality?

Looks well in your photo.

Edited by tick-tock-tittle-tattle
typo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, tick-tock-tittle-tattle said:

I bought one of these once, but Pagani Design didn't bother sending it even though payment was made. ( they blamed Brexit, Covid, the weather, and then blamed me for cancelling the order...which I hadn't)

Just wondering if you think it is a good watch? I know it has a good movement, but how is the build quality?

Looks well in your photo.

Absolutely fine. I've owned a few Pagani Designs in my time and only ever had an issue once with a bezel, for which they sent a replacement. 

• Thanks 1

On 08/05/2021 at 09:38, artistmike said:

It was a prototype watch made by an OEM that wasn't taken up by the watch company and didn't go into production and I managed to buy it off them when they were getting rid of a few bits and pieces. It has a fast beat, hacking ETA 2836-2 inside  and runs like a dream. :) Here's another photo :-

51164275307_29c68434e8_o.jpg

Thanks for the info. And knowing it’s not available. Another to add to the wish list!

• 1 month later...
On 08/05/2021 at 22:24, Bricey said:

If you ever decide to let it go, please let me have first refusal, it looks awesome.

Where is a dancing banana emoji when you need one!?

Love you uncle Jim!

No to decide which incoming is going to be immediately outgoing again :laughing2dw: