• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Crypto currency market

Just dipped my toe into the virtual world of crypto markets 

if I’m honest I put a tiny amount in and looking at it as s@&£) and giggles untill I find my feet 

anyone else playing with the markets 

5 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

I hope it wasn't Onecoin or the spin off that they talk about later in the series. 

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

I have no interest in it I just happened across it, a bit of an eye opener. 

No wasn’t onecoin I did read a article  on this and wow a very big eye opener 

I think this is why I’ve done it with like pocket money not as a serious investor

• Like 1

I'm in. Have seen the input increase by about 70% since the beginning of the year. It would likely be very much more if I actively managed it, but I'm happy with the progress.

I'm spread on some stable coin and some of the more volatile ones; profits get banked back into more stable coins

• Like 1

I’ve been in since 2017 and it’s still not too late to make plenty of profit. Sounds ridiculous but I’m up by almost 1000% this year and we’re about half way through current bull market. Pretty much anything with decent fundamentals is going to make you money for the next six months or so. The hard part, which I completely messed up last time was getting out at the right time!

• Like 1

As said it's not something I've had any interest in other than reading a the odd article and hearing the urban myths about searching rubbish dumps for lost laptops, people forgetting their passwords and buying pizzas with bitcoin that would be worth millions now. I do occasionally watch the Kaiser bloke on the Russian TV channel. 

What are you actually buying, a few lines in a computer database made up from nothing by a bloke that nobody knows who he is, if he even exists ??

So a bit of a simple question what happens if the main server with all this information just gets switched off. 

Anyways another article that caught my attention. 

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/business-economics/is-it-too-late-to-invest-in-bitcoin-263584/

Edited by BondandBigM

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 22/05/2021 at 22:33, deano1956 said:

Big crash , yeah just as i dipped my toe in , sums up my luck !:laugh:

deano

I’ve just dipped my toe in also with the big crash but to be fair I’ve just found my feet and starting to learn a lot more 

What platform you using I’m on Binance 

On 21/05/2021 at 14:12, andyclient said:

Just had a little look at this has anyone got any knowledge of igm holdings ?

Not really but from a quick google search it came up with this 

336E8D98-4B20-474A-83E0-086EB8ACDE1B.jpeg

Edited by Iceblue

35 minutes ago, Iceblue said:

I’ve just dipped my toe in also with the big crash but to be fair I’ve just found my feet and starting to learn a lot more 

What platform you using I’m on Binance 

Not really but from a quick google search it came up with this 

336E8D98-4B20-474A-83E0-086EB8ACDE1B.jpeg

Thanks for that , that seems to be the general opinion. Fortunately I didn’t take the plunge, just getting regular phone calls now, will block the number when I get bored of winding them up 

53 minutes ago, andyclient said:

Thanks for that , that seems to be the general opinion. Fortunately I didn’t take the plunge, just getting regular phone calls now, will block the number when I get bored of winding them up 

Glad you didn’t buy into them mate 

I use Binance  as it seems to be a good platform for the crypto market 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, chulyquang said:

Any one here hold ETH for the long time in future I'm planning to use DCA strategy To hold in few year :wicked:

Being a little new to this what does that mean 

On 01/06/2021 at 07:12, Iceblue said:

Binance

me too, seemed to be best when wanting to transfer fiat in, mind took some sorting with this " get to know your customer " crap. photo this , image that , sign here , send this!!! anyway got it sorted eventually, just checked only £150 down now :clap:, this is just a flutter for me afraid 10 year investments/ speculation is not a option for me at my age :laugh:.

deano

28 minutes ago, deano1956 said:

me too, seemed to be best when wanting to transfer fiat in, mind took some sorting with this " get to know your customer " crap. photo this , image that , sign here , send this!!! anyway got it sorted eventually, just checked only £150 down now :clap:, this is just a flutter for me afraid 10 year investments/ speculation is not a option for me at my age :laugh:.

deano

I’m doing like your doing cost me about £40 to find my feet and about £50 down at the moment but with a few little pots  with £8 and £9 pounds that add up to a few coins they can sit and may be one day I will retire lol 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...