• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Sale Savings!

Hi all,

I'll be using this thread to post to members when we have sale/savings events. 

Right now you can save 15% across our entire product range with no code on our site. This is the biggest discount on offer outside of usual sale events (BF/CM) so grab one of our straps at a reduced rate. There's a 100% money back guarantee across all products and 60 day returns!

Here's our 2-10 week roadmap for projects currently in-flight, including:

1. A limited edition (signed and numbered) Apollo Strap to celebrate our 1st year in business

2. A full re-stock of the French leathers

3. A new Suede leather product launch

4. A re introduction of "luxe" - our premium-affordable NATO strap, with some huge improvements - set to be the best quality NATO available on the market at the price-point!

Give us a follow on Instagram for more content (@lunarwatchstraps) and find all products at www.lunarwatchstraps.com

Feel free to reach out if you just want to chat - these are difficult times for many and i know having the watch community has really helped me throughout the last year and i'm always looking to give back, even if that's just a quick chat to help anyone struggling.

All the best & stay safe.

Jamie

Lunar Watch Straps

• Like 1

Hi Jamie ... I tried to use the Forum discount on a purchase but as the whole site has 15% off I was not able to? - I can understand if that is normal, but just wanted to check?
Thank you ... Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @PaulBoy - apologies for the delay (i didn't see this notification until now). That's correct - if there's any automatic discount available that offers you more than the discount code the discount with the greater saving will be applied automatically.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Jamie

Lunar Watch Straps