• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

New Watch for the big 50

2 minutes ago, midnitemo said:

All the classics for the"One watch guy" Explorer 1 , Oyster perpetual , Aqua terra , Railmaster , Seamaster , Tudor Black Bay 36 just to name the standards.

That Dornbluth is stunning

Agreed, but it does sound like a character from Lord of the Rings :laughing2dw:

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Bricey said:

Appreciate I am mixing my litrature/movie's, but if I ever meet Mr Dornbluth and he doesn't look like this, then I will be extremely disappointed.

intro-1608582449.jpg

Sadly, he (the upper one) is just an extremely charming, but normal looking gentleman . . . .

maxresdefault (2).jpg

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, yokel said:

Sadly, he (the upper one) is just an extremely charming, but normal looking gentleman . . . .

maxresdefault (2).jpg

But at least it looks like the guy to the side has just seen Hafgrid making his way through the reception!

23 hours ago, chas g said:

Never heard of Dornbluth before. Had a quick look and they certainly have some lovely looking watches. Not sure what the resale value would be because the manufacturer isnt well known.

Resale is not an issue, tbh I'm not sure I have ever sold a watch I have brought and don't want to start that habit now.

Gezza

35 minutes ago, midnitemo said:

AP laureato or a datejust

Need to be pre loved for this budget

I don't like it be able to afford the Royal Oak (although I love the bracelet), Roles shady business practices waiting list bull*%it and over RRP pricing is a complete turn off, GP would be great but I think it's more than my budget, would love the newer 41mm blue but don't think I can afford it ☹️

Gezza

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, JayDeep said:

Dress watches are for women, wear the Speedy or Seamster in any and every situation and you'll be just fine.

I'm afraid we'll have to agree to disagree on both of those assertions.

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, JayDeep said:

Orient Bambino! Save a butt load!!! Dress watches are for women, wear the Speedy or Seamster in any and every situation and you'll be just fine.

Says  Man who buys  and wears bright Red watches !

Edited by trameline