• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

An interesting video from across the pond

Thanks for sharing that, Mike. Some really rather stunning stuff going on there. I could quite easily pick out a couple of little grails from that brand.

Edited by AVO

16 minutes ago, AVO said:

Thanks for sharing that, Mike. Some really rather stunning stuff going on there. I could quite easily pick out a couple of little grails from that brand.

Me too ! I'm particularly attracted to their 600 chrono and I find that one very tempting.

DSC_9217.jpeg?format=750w

• Agree 1

Nice video and some beautiful pieces on show. The skeleton watches are not to my taste but it makes you appreciate the effort that goes into them. I like the 600 chrono and the sport and diver a lot.  :thumbs_up:

Thanks for sharing Mike, I really enjoyed that.

I was stunned by  the divers.  Big, bold and wonderful. I'd love a light mother of pearl dial with the blue bezel. 

Very impressive. It's one of those brands you see year after year in the  Wrist Watch Annual but never look at too closely, I have 2019's to hand and see the all blue diver was a limited run of  75 watches.