• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

New arrival Infantry Combat

This just arrived in the post today (slow boat from China) and my initial thoughts are very positive. Purchased directly from Infantry via Kickstarter. Arrived with leather strap (as shown) as well as a NATO one although I took the opportunity to purchase another few at the same time.

2593dae1c50ff070710c609815519017.jpg775fcfd7f5390f920bb4eec9103cddaa.jpg3fd855adee69a4b97fb84e6a595fcb66.jpga8869a69fce46ea0bcb2897eba31df91.jpgd0674ba2058a702e933c7324caee21d9.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Nice pilot watch Colin :thumbsup: - I'm not a big fan of Nato straps, & prefer (for me) the more comfy Paratrooper style straps (same look, but elasticated) - I have a few that would look kick ass with your new watch - See what you think & health to wear... Paul

victorinox chrono bond para wrist

san martin pilot para strap

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, PaulBoy said:

Nice pilot watch Colin :thumbsup: - I'm not a big fan of Nato straps, & prefer (for me) the more comfy Paratrooper style straps (same look, but elasticated) - I have a few that would look kick ass with your new watch - See what you think & health to wear... Paul

victorinox chrono bond para wrist

san martin pilot para strap

Those straps look good.  I've a small wrist and wonder how the elastic would be on me. 

7 hours ago, Bricey said:

Smart looking pilots watch, enjoy your purchase buddy.

Thanks Bricey,   Apologies too for posting such useless photos.  I had assumed that the small, medium and large options related to size and not quality of the photos.  The watch is much better looking than the phots would suggest.

1 hour ago, Colin Belfast said:

Those straps look good.  I've a small wrist and wonder how the elastic would be on me. 

Thanks Bricey,   Apologies too for posting such useless photos.  I had assumed that the small, medium and large options related to size and not quality of the photos.  The watch is much better looking than the phots would suggest.

They are easily adjusted (my wrist is 7.5") & potentially you could trim them, though I haven't tried / needed to do so with mine - What size lugs are on the Infantry?