• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Nomos spanner in the works

A week or so ago you all helpfully whittled down a shortlist for me and I settled on a Union Glashutte watch. However, I've seen a Nomos Glashutte and I'm all over the place. May I therefore have your preference between these:

union-glashuette-1893-johannes-duerrsteiClubCampusneomatik39midnightbluewithstra

Surely thats easy, the UNION is traditional looking NOMOS contemporary. 

UNION is better alround, you can also think of it as keeping Scotland, please dont let Nicola take us away from you. 

4 hours ago, MaxW said:

Or for anyone weirded out by the number/numeral mash up..nomos-glashutte-club-neomatik-37mm-atlan

This without question. Great color scheme, for some reason I really love the lugs. They just follow from the case so perfectly!

Nomos and Union are going to have similar quality  --  they are only a couple of hundred metres apart.

The Union has many complications, if that's your thing. The Nomos has an in-house movement, if that means that anything to you.

I own a Nomos, but not an Union. So, I guess I will vote for the Nomos (but not with the mish-mash dial).