• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Outgoing SS moon watch - Chrono pusher issues ...

Just a heads up regarding the outgoing Sapphire Sandwich Moonwatch .. it seems a few people who purchased in late 2020 are seeing the Chrono pusher buttons fall off !? .. Can't remember if anyone on here bought one last year, but worth keeping an eye on I guess ..

'Perhaps' whoever that was responsible for tightening 'those' screws that day had been to a wedding the night before and was asked to come in and replace Susan's job that morning because she was having her baby..

I am in no way responsible and it has absolutely nothing to do with me whatsoever. 

It is all pure speculation at this point and I am sure everyone can have a good laugh at my figment of imagination. 

I have not.. repeat NOT contacted any lawyers at this point.

mine seem quite solidly attached

although i've often thought one sticks out a fraction farther than the other but seem equal when viewed from the caseback side...think it's just an optical illusion , or my OCD just sent my Bulova back because the second hand is not dead center lol