• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

CWC

I had a tritium lume version about 12 years ago, from memory the lug-width was 3/4" i.e. ~19mm and worn with a 20mm NATO strap so it is a snug fit.

It's a nice watch :yes:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bonzodog said:

Fresh in today.Not owned this brand before,I asked what the lug size was and was told 20 mm.Turns out to be 18 mm which I’m not keen on.

A4952CFF-9B12-49C5-ACBA-DA4D2B2F97A9.jpeg

Have a word with @nursegladys who (I hope I have the correct person) has a knack with changing the look of strap sizes with great results. I've seen them putting a 22mm on a 20mm twice(??) and.. they looked fantastic. 

Edited by SolaVeritate
Doh!

1 hour ago, JoT said:

I had a tritium lume version about 12 years ago, from memory the lug-width was 3/4" i.e. ~19mm and worn with a 20mm NATO strap so it is a snug fit.

It's a nice watch :yes:

...and still being well cared for :thumbsup:

19mm lugs with what appears to be a 19mm "NATO".  I don't recall changing the strap so maybe you did or perhaps that's what CWC/Silvermans supplied them with back then.

CWC-Pilot-Chrono%2020210520.jpg

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, rhaythorne said:

...and still being well cared for :thumbsup:

19mm lugs with what appears to be a 19mm "NATO".  I don't recall changing the strap so maybe you did or perhaps that's what CWC/Silvermans supplied them with back then.

CWC-Pilot-Chrono%2020210520.jpg

Nice one! Glad it is still enjoyed :yes:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SolaVeritate said:

Have a word with @nursegladys who (I hope I have the correct person) has a knack with changing the look of strap sizes with great results. I've seen them putting a 22mm on a 20mm twice(??) and.. they looked fantastic. 

Twas I, with this one only

kBGOEIP.jpg

The other you have seen was the two black link straps that were actually 22mm and 20mm. BTW @Bonzodog nice CWC

• Like 1
  • Agree 1