• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

It's late here

And I just pulled the trigger on a grail... MeisterSinger Lunascope. I wanted one of their cheaper Urban line for a while, but just couldn't get over the cheap movement they used. So instead I decided to go all out and opt for their moon phase ETA. I got the opaline dial variant. Can't wait to get it...

Pictures stolen from the web for now..

MeisterSinger_Lunascope_case1.jpg

MeisterSinger-Lunascope-Review-6.jpg

ca49f9a5711e7f0bd0b5e17e8df71633fe230c26-1280x720.jpg

MeisterSinger-Lunascope-Review-8.jpg

Meistersinger-Lunascope.013.jpg

Meistersinger-Lunascope.004.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Very nice, I saw the crescent, you saw the whole of the moon.

Really love those latter two pictures highlighting the case side and back, a really elegant and beautiful shape to the watch.

Edited by Bricey
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, AVO said:

Welcome to the lunatic world of the one armed bandits.  That’s a superb watch. 

Thanks, I really loved the case shape of yours and wanted one like it, but I've lusted for a proper moon phase in the collection and couldn't fall for the manual Chinese MPi had purchased earlier this year. So I decided to go all out and get the real deal that was a grail the second I saw it.

Edited by JayDeep
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, JayDeep said:

Thanks, I really loved the case shape of yours and wanted one like it, but I've lusted for a proper moon phase in the collection and couldn't fall for the manual Chinese MPi had purchased earlier this year. So I decided to go all out and get the real deal that was a grail the second I saw it.

834C919A-BC3B-4A55-8365-62E8FF973604.thumb.jpeg.c7d023d7fd6aad7294657901b9ecca64.jpeg

Look forward to seeing pics of this one!

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Francis Urquhart said:

I hate to be off-message, but I think it is daft to dispense with the minute hand. Handsome watch nonetheless. 

I get it, but it's really not that difficult to read. In fact it's much quicker. Just split each hour into quarters and round up or down based on position. It's what I do when using a standard 3 hander anyway.

31 minutes ago, kanab22 said:

Now that's a proper moon phase. I don't normally like them but that's superb.

I appreciate the following sentence might make me sound like I'm special needs (tbf many sentences I write invariably do), but....its really nice seeing a moon on a moonphase that looks so much like the actual moon.

• Agree 2