• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

I rather fancy trying out a Vostok as I’ve never owned one before. Quite like the look of this -

7f80725875972c1e761ea932d67d22cd.jpg

Is it a ‘standard’ model scuba dude or do you think it’s a modified one?

I don’t think I have the skills to mod one so would be good to be able to buy and wear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Eddiex said:

So many to chose from although I saw a couple that I liked but were out of stock! 

It's worth spending a bit of time having a look through the Meranom site, but be quick if you see something that you like in stock, as they tend to go pretty quick at the moment. I've bought a couple recently, and both took about 3 weeks to arrive.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, WRENCH said:

It's worth spending a bit of time having a look through the Meranom site, but be quick if you see something that you like in stock, as they tend to go pretty quick at the moment. I've bought a couple recently, and both took about 3 weeks to arrive.

Thanks! Did you have to pay extra for VAT, and courier handling costs?

2 minutes ago, Eddiex said:

Thanks! Did you have to pay extra for VAT, and courier handling costs?

Yes, but as the cost of both were relatively cheap/offers, the final price was still less than what eBay sellers were asking, plus their warning of "additional charges" applying.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

Yes, but as the cost of both were relatively cheap/offers, the final price was still less than what eBay sellers were asking, plus their warning of "additional charges" applying.

That's good to know - thanks.