• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

New arrival.....and my favourite cocktail!

I have never been a Seiko fan but have always been intrigued with the following and generally positive views on their timepieces- and as such I have been drawn to looking into their Presage range.

My collection was bereft of a nice ‘dress watch’ and some of the presage offerings grabbed my attention.

I also love a good old fashioned cocktail so when I stumbled across the Seiko Presage Old Fashioned I had to buy it!!

Now it has arrived I rather like it. I like the brown dial and the gold case and hands are rather nice too. Quality wise it is very acceptable and wears nicely on the wrist (40.5mm). I have seen some comments likening presage quality with Aliexpress tat...not in my experience.

All in all a rather nice, different and easy on the eye watch - so I am rather pleased!!94247ac251cb0ce954a68df03b7819f6.jpg

663ff4714515caf9239f65bc02d9e40f.jpg

52bfe98ecc86e2fa2614b28b485f2bfc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Rotundus said:

with the right shirt and in the right bar ... :thumbsup:

It'll still be a cheap Seiko that probably doesn't keep time, at least the bracelet won't fall apart. 

:whistle:

3 hours ago, bdalg1 said:

I have never been a Seiko fan but have always been intrigued with the following and generally positive views 

I fell for that hype 

Twice

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

17 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

It'll still be a cheap Seiko that probably doesn't keep time, at least the bracelet won't fall apart. 

:whistle:

I fell for that hype 

Twice

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

ol' 2 fags strikes again  :laughing2dw: , other than a couple of 7s movement watches which were easy to regulate i have yet to have a seiko ( mine have since been 4R & 6R movements) which have ever been more than +/- 2 out of the box. I will admit the bracelets can be a touch provincial but functional none the less.  i would change that strap for something a bit more subtle though but thats just me. 

shame it is not a bit of swiss overpriced mediocrity but there we are :scared: :laughing2dw:

Edited by Rotundus

7 minutes ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

Thought that was just hear-say .... :laugh:

no !  somehow i doubt it  - otherwise  he'd have mentioned it in between label drops :tongue:  Bunged is fine, he is just a bit opinionated ... imho :naughty:

• Haha 1