• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

WRUW Tuesday 25th

Morning :)

Roamer 'Rockshell III' (Cal: STP 1-11), originally came on a bracelet which looks really good, but now on a silicone strap which i find more comfortable and  less hassle to wear when weight is changing so much because of the lockdowns, and having to constantly resize the bracelet, doesn't have micro-adjustments.

Roamer 'Rockshell III' (Cal STP 1-11)Roamer 'Rockshell III' 220660-41-75-20 (Cal STP 1-11) (5a)

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, Graham60 said:

Morning :)

Roamer 'Rockshell III' (Cal: STP 1-11), originally came on a bracelet which looks really good, but now on a silicone strap which i find more comfortable and  less hassle to wear when weight is changing so much because of the lockdowns, and having to constantly resize the bracelet, doesn't have micro-adjustments.

Roamer 'Rockshell III' (Cal STP 1-11)Roamer 'Rockshell III' 220660-41-75-20 (Cal STP 1-11) (5a)

Every single day I scroll through the WRUW thread and I happen upon a post and think "wow, those pictures are as good as @Graham60's", then I scroll back up a little and realise, "oh, they are @Graham60's, again!"

:notworthy:

• Haha 1

OK, treated my Estoril 300 to a bit of "bling" & quite a change for me as I usually wear this on a fabric or leather strap - Feel free to :thumbsup: or :thumbdown: but I like it! :clap:

estoril mesh wrist

estoril mesh group

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

Doxa Sub 600T Divingstar "Seahunters" limited edition of 100 - it has been in my collection since 2005 when it was issued - I think it is the watch I have owned the longest 

large.PC150351.JPG.9f67085375f9acb4267174f8c5afcf63.JPG

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

50 minutes ago, PaulBoy said:

OK, treated my Estoril 300 to a bit of "bling" & quite a change for me as I usually wear this on a fabric or leather strap - Feel free to :thumbsup: or :thumbdown: but I like it! :clap:

estoril mesh wrist

estoril mesh group

I like those straps  i have a few. Nice security and chunky too but very soft and flexible. 

The only gripe I have with them is the look of the connection to the lugs. Yours looks snug :thumbsup:

They look best under an overhanging body/bezel lip but not many watches have those.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, SolaVeritate said:

I like those straps  i have a few. Nice security and chunky too but very soft and flexible. 

The only gripe I have with them is the look of the connection to the lugs. Yours looks snug :thumbsup:

They look best under an overhanging body/bezel lip but not many watches have those.

You're absolutely on the money there SV - The lug holes are quite tight to the case on this watch & does affect the look somewhat, but not rubbing the case which would have had me sending the strap back - Also, tbh the screwed in H bars were "fiddly" but a better option for me than a full mesh strap that needs a Dremel to adjust! :shothead:

• Agree 1

Captain Moon Phase today.

40mm stainless steel. Zenith Elite 691 automatic movement.

Suffers a little from "movement too small for the case" syndrome  --  but I'm still very fond of the thing.

20210525b-1200.JPG

Zenith2.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4