• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Friday 28th May, What's on your wrist?

Starting the morning with yesterday's new arrival which already sits firmly in the "budget punts that I've quickly fallen a little in love with"

16221831805526159537136841463479.thumb.jpg.d7b118c5f2537e2281021fd2b863d882.jpg

Nearly the weekend people, have a good one.

• Like 15

Morning,

A 1970s Services from Frank Liquorish’s company in Leicester, England and odd to the extent that it runs on a 17j pin-lever movement which is clearly and unequivocally stamped as an HP 65, a French-made Parrenin calibre which I can’t trace in any of the usual databases, nor indeed anywhere else.

Services Watch Co were known to source movements from Remex of Hong Kong for some of their models, and I can only speculate that perhaps Parrenin supplied the HP 65 ebauche as an “exclusive” to Remex who then added decoration and cased it before it made its way back to Leicester.

Regards.

Services H-K 2019 2 v.2.jpg

Services H-K HP 65 2019 3 v.2.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3