UK Watch Forum banner

Only 2 brands exist!!!

2K views 29 replies 17 participants last post by  Stan 
#1 ·
Armageddon is here. Post apocalypse times are upon us. You lost all your watches in the fallout. Society is slowly making it's comeback but manufacturing and distribution are almost non-existent and will be so for the remainder of your lifetime. There are two brands still left with inventory that you can afford something from, but only one, and quantities are projected to be depleted within a week. Which brand do you choose a watch from?

Breitling or Tudor?

For me, it's Breitling.

#5 ·
Breitling or Tudor?

Post apocalyptic torture?

No thank you.

#7 ·
All these interesting topics! Are Jay's middle initials "RWP"?

:jawdrop1:

#9 ·
You are right Sir -- nor even Roamer :hmmm9uh:

Reactions: JayDeep and AVO
#14 ·
Armageddon is here. Post apocalypse times are upon us. You lost all your watches in the fallout. Society is slowly making it's comeback but manufacturing and distribution are almost non-existent and will be so for the remainder of your lifetime. There are two brands still left with inventory that you can afford something from, but only one, and quantities are projected to be depleted within a week. Which brand do you choose a watch from?

Breitling or Tudor?

For me, it's Breitling.
Breitling every time

#16 ·
Given that Tudor is Rolex I'll assume that Rolex also survive the apocalypse so I'll have a new Sea Dweller please.

If it's even half as good as my LV it'll do a job.

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

#18 ·
Do Breitling and Tudor still both have their full current catalogue?

I ask because there are more Tudor's I like than Breitling (because I like boring plain dials without masses of other markings) so they're my safer bet, BUT, of all the watches I've seen from both brands the standout favourite I have is from Breitling.

I'm probably overthinking it after a long and trying day at the end of a difficult week, but having survived the apocalypse I don't want to say Breitling and find out they no longer have any stock of this...

17531381_1_640.jpg

...nor do I want to say Tudor and then find everyone else is sporting the Superocean Heritatge just to rub me up the wrong way.

One other question, did @yokel survive the apocalypse? If not then, obviously my sympathies to his nearest and dearest first, but you can keep your Black Bays and your Colts as I'm offering whatever valuables I have managed to save from the fires for the Moser he has left behind! :laughing2dw:

#28 ·
Breitling or Tudor, eh? :hmmm9uh:

Hold on, there's an apocalypse - why would anyone care what time it is? :huh:

Gold watches might be a substitute currency though I suppose...

OK, a Breitling Premier B09 Chrono in 18k Gold. No date - post-apocalypse dates wouldn't matter :biggrin:

rb0930371g1p1-premier-b09-chronograph-40

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.