• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Well, would you ?

I like them, something a bit different. Why not. Think these would look better in the flesh than on the photo. In our local jewelers they have quite a few Oris watches in the window which I have a look at when I pass, getting quite fond of Oris as a brand recently. 

First impression when I saw these was they are effete. Though my late father in law wasn't afraid of a bit of colour especially when on holiday. I think the blue would look pretty good if you have a tan and are willing to front it out :teethsmile:

The pictures on the website of the light blue and light green ones on wrist actually look alright. I certainly wouldn’t wear them, but as a holiday watch on the beach next to nice light blue ocean, they might not look too bad on some people.

The pink one looks like something you’d get as a free gift when buying your six year old daughter something else.

• Haha 1

It's not a no and it's not a yes, can you guess what it is?

It's a hell mutha bleepin' no!!! Not with your money or your momma's wrists! Never ever times infinity! Seems like a sufficient, succinct, tempered and apt response, no?

• Haha 1

OK, bronze case and bronze bracelet, it will oxidise and gain a copper oxide / copper carbonate patina over time - I think both the blue and the green would then be wearable :hmmm9uh:

What I do like is that Oris have made the effort to make a bronze bracelet - other brands take note! 

Here are the official colours and range name

Model: Oris Divers Sixty-Five ‘Cotton Candy’
Ref: 01 733 7771 3155 (Sky Blue)
Ref: 01 733 7771 3157 (Wild Green)
Ref: 01 733 7771 3158 ( Lipstick Pink)

• Thanks 2

Well then. :laughing2dw:  I have a theory that people are frightened of anything that varies from the norm, which is why so many generic "Rolesque" divers are on safe wrists. As @JoT mentions, hats off to Oris for the bracelet.

large.https___hypebeast.com_image_2021_04_oris-divers-sixty-five-cotton-candy-watch-info-003_kindlephoto-8974174.jpg.2d177aa77b391ad1bf04acb5d3ecbe6a.jpg

Next, I'd have one, and it would be pink, because I can carry it off, and I wouldn't be bothered by what anyone thought anyway. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alpha550t said:

I think I spotted one on the wrist of a bloke walking up the street with a golden labrador. 

Dog needs retraining if it let him put that on without buying him on the arse

• Haha 2